Sunday, October 19, 2014

Raining Leaves

Day 26:  Well, today will be a two-for, since I didn't get my doodle for yesterday posted.  We went out with friends for dinner and had a great time, but we got home late, so we went to bed.  I'm posting yesterday's sketch this am, and I'll be back on track tonight with another.

We all spent most of the day outside yesterday.  The kid was playing with friends, hubby was getting things done around the house, and I scrubbed the front porch.  It was so breezy, the leaves were falling like rain at times.  It reminded me that winter is coming very soon, and the growing season is over.  

Please, God, bless!

    "He will be like a tree planted by streams of water,
      yielding its fruit in its season,
      and whose leaf does not wither.
    He will prosper in everything he does." Ps 1:3 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment