Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fountain of Life

Day 31: I can't believe I made it to one month of a doodle a day.  It's been challenging to me, but I have to admit I am enjoying it.  I went from not having spent time drawing anything in the last year or so, to spending anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour every day. I also really enjoy forcing myself to focus my perspective.

Today's doodle was REALLY fast...I'm pretty pooped, and after spending time with the family and taking care of stuff, I'm ready for bed.  This doodle is inspired by a verse in a prayer sent to my dear friend.  Her son is deploying, and this verse serves as a constant reminder of the true source of our lives.

Please, God, bless!

"For with you is a fountain of life,
    and in your light we will see light.
 Send forth your gracious love to those who know you,
    and your righteousness to those who are upright in heart." Prov 36:9-10

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment