Saturday, October 4, 2014

Eat Those Words!

Day 11: Today my day was insane. The community yard sale is tomorrow and the only time we had all week to get ready was today. That meant not only getting all of the stuff out of the house, but we had to go into the attic to make sure we got everything.  As we were going through boxes, we came across a cardboard box in really bad shape labeled "Letters".  This box had all of the letters I had sent Danny the 10 months we were on different continents.  Awwwwww.....

One problem.  A mouse had decided to make a den out of our box of letters, and proceeded to nibble on some of them.  I guess he had his fill, because he was long gone.  It made me think of Ezekiel, when he was told to eat the scroll.  I suppose sometimes, words can be tasty.  Maybe Mr. Mouse is onto something...

"Then he told me, “Son of Man, fill your stomach and digest this scroll that I’m giving you.” So I ate it, and it was like sweet honey in my mouth". Eze 3:3 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment