Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Is This Your Seat?

Day 35:  I had an early flight today.  Rather than stand with the herd waiting to be corralled, I thought I would be smart and wait until most people boarded.

Everything was going as I had hoped until I saw my aisle seat with a gal and her baby sitting in it.  "Is this your seat?" Yes.  "Would you mind switching with me?  My husband and I booked our tickets together, and they sat us apart.". Where is your seat?  "Over there (points to middle seat across the aisle."

Sigh.....I looked over and saw two very large men with what seemed to be a space between them.  My first inclination was to say NO.  I HATE the middle seat.  But, if it was me with my baby, I would hope someone would switch with me.

In the end it was okay.  Yeah, I was squished....but both guys were really nice, and funny.  So, I suppose I did my good deed for the Day.

Please, God, bless!

"In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.". Matt 7:12 NAS

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment