Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shy Guy

Day 34:  This is Shy Guy.  Apparently he is a troublemaker in the Mario video games.  He always wears a mask--for a villain-type, he's kind of cute. 

My kid wants to be Shy Guy for Halloween, so I spent some time this afternoon making the mask. 

I learn so much from my son.  I thought Shy Guy, was-well-a shy guy?!? ;)

Please, God, bless!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Ps 127:3 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment