Friday, January 9, 2015

Food from Many Nations?

Day 109:  A long day at work today for a Friday, and afterwards we ended up at Costco buying the boy a new bed. It took two trips-and a long time in traffic!-to get all the boxes home! Crazy enough, all I kept thinking about was how badly I wanted a burrito! We were talking about Mexican food at work, and my taste buds apparently became fixated on a yummy burrito!

The one good thing about heaven is that we will be there with people from every tribe, tongue and nation. May I daresay, I hope that all of us bring our food as well?

Please God, bless!

"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,"  Rev 7:9 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment