Saturday, January 24, 2015

Majestic Lion

Day 124:   It was another cold and dreary day, so we spent a nice relaxing day at home. I sat mostly in our back room by the fire, and was looking through some pics we had taken from the zoo when it was warm outside.  I caught this picture of the lion and thought it was a majestic look for the king of beasts.

Lions are interesting to me. In the Bible they are referenced as opportunistic predators, but also as majestic, royal, and kingly. I suppose its all a matter of perspective. If you are being chased by one, they are deadly, but if you are watching one from afar, they are impressive.


In Revelation, Jesus is called the Lion of Judah.  Fierce to His enemies, Majestic and Regal to His children.  Our Lord, King of Kings,

Please, God, bless!

"And one of the elders said to me, 'Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.'" Rev 5:5 ESV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment