Thursday, January 22, 2015

Super Squirrel

Day 122:  I was so ready for bed, but I needed to do my doodle.  I wasn't sure what to do, so I winged it.  I was about to doodle my little squirrel and needed a reference picture, so I pulled up some images on my phone.  My son pops in and sees a squirrel in a cape and says, "Mom, draw that one."  So, I figured why not!

So, here is my super-quick doodle of my kid trying to befriend super-squirrel.


Please, God, bless!

"For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind" James 3:7 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment