Sunday, January 25, 2015

Snow Days?

Day 125: Tomorrow my kid may have a real snow day--meaning, a day that actually has snow, maybe enough to play in.  It seems school doesn't get called when it should, and gets called when it shouldn't, so who knows what will happen?

I admit I'm not a fan of many things that come with snow--messy roads, shoveling, ice. But I do love watching it snow while I sip some hot tea, snuggle in a blanket, and a read book....or, maybe doodle instead?

In any case, God sends the snow, so I will do my best to enjoy it, if I'm at work, or at home.

Please, God, bless!

"He gives snow like wool;
    he scatters frost like ashes.
He hurls down his crystals of ice like crumbs;
    who can stand before his cold?"  
                                   Ps 147:16-17 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment