Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Bed

Day 110: Really, really tired.  What is usually a more fun relaxing family day ended up being a "put-a-new-bed-together-and get-the kids-room-put-back-together" kind of day.  We saw this bed at Costco, and thought it would be something our son would really like.  It was kind of funny, because when we were checking out to pay for it, my son seemed almost uncertain.  Come to find out, he felt kind of badly because he saw the cost.  I assured him it was a gift we wanted to give.

Do I care enough to feel badly about the cost to my Lord for the gift he gave me?  Sometimes, its too easy to be complacent.  Moments like this stop me and make me think.

Kudos to the hubs for being an awesome guy and putting it together.  Here's a super fast 3 minute doodle of the bed.  It has a loft bed, a cool desk and lounge seat underneath (and the seat pulls out to a bed!).  Speaking of bed, that's where I'm heading!

Please, God, bless!

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life." Leviticus 17:11 ESV


Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment