Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Work Out, Worn Out

Day 114: I'm on week 3 of 8 for this workout series that my dear hubby bought as a "family" gift for Christmas.  It seems I'm the only "family" member inclined to use it.

I've been good about doing it, but geez....its tough.  I really hate those jumping things.  You know what I mean--the mountain climbers, the jumping from a squat, high into the air and back down to a squat, skip lunges, etc.  Today we had to do a series of a push ups and then jumping up to a surfing position.  This workout alternates between the jumping things, and the floor things, like crazy sit ups, planks, kicks and crunches.


By the time its done, I'm wiped out and I'm lucky if I can get up off of the floor.  It's a good thing it's only 30 minutes--that's why I like it.  Most of the workouts I have are at least an hour and I don't have an hour in the am.  I have 30 min.  So, its working out (haha--pun intended!) and wearing me out!

I saw the verse below and I couldn't resist!

Please, God, bless!

"You know when I sit down and when I rise up..."  Ps 139:2a NASB

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment