Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mommy Moment

Day 120:  I woke up about 20 minutes late this am, but I determined long ago that regardless of when I got up, I needed to start my day with prayer and devotion time. As I was wrapping up my reading my son came down the stairs. He came in wrapped in his blanket, plopped down and leaned against me. Immediately I knew I wasn't going anywhere until he decided to get up. He's getting so big that its not often I get time to sit and hug my boy.

I ended up getting into work a little later then normal, but it was so worth it!

Please, God, bless!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Ps 127:3 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment