Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Resting

Day 107:  In the spirit of the 7th day or rest, this will be a fast doodle and a light reading so I can go and warm up by the fireplace and relax.  The text for the 7th day of Creation is below.
"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done. So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation". Ge 2:1–3 ESV
Please, God, bless!

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view


No comments:

Post a Comment