Saturday, August 15, 2015

Alligators

Day 325:  Spent the afternoon hangin' with alligators at the Alligator Farm.   Lots of photo ops and opportunities for funny pictures.  We saw every species of alligator plus some birds, monkeys, lemurs, and turtles.  We watched an alligator feeding. They fed this thing large dead rats and a dead chicken.  They seem to lumber, but when food is involed, this massive 17 ft alligator leapt up extraordinarily fast to get its dinner.  Lets just say I hope  I am never on the same side of the glass as one of these critter.

Please, God, bless!

"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?"  Is 49:24

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment