Monday, August 3, 2015

Flinging POO!

Day 314:  POO---The Card Game.

So, I have to say, when I read the description for this card game, I laughed so hard I cried.  I had to buy it.  We played it tonight for the first time, and yeah, I laughed again-this game was a lot of fun! Basically, you are all monkeys who had a bad day. And when monkeys have a bad day, what do they do? Fling POO! So, the whole game you are putting POO cards on people, and every now and again you can play a "grab a towel" card to clean off a point of two of POO. Or, play a sprinkler card and clean of 4 points of poo off of everyone. There are some crazy cards, so when people try to fling POO on you, you can deflect the POO to your opponents. It sounds gross, but really, there is nothing graphic, just a lot of the word POO.....which is funny!

Now, forgive me the ridiculous stretch...I do hope you laughed a little.  It strikes me in this game that you are continually being socked with POO, and no matter how much you try to clean it off yourself, you are immediately full of POO again. This just reminds me of sin. We can try to towel ourselves off, or hope others come to our aid with a washrag, but  a minute later we are filthy with sin again! Thank God we have a Saviour who came to make us clean, even when we sin over and over and over and over.....NO amount of POO can keep us from Heaven, thanks to Jesus.

So, grab POO--The Card Game, and when you can't get clean for more than 30 seconds, remember our best efforts will not get us clean. It takes a Saviour-Jesus Christ-to cleanse us effectively from our sins.  

Please, God, bless!


"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."1 John 1:9 ESV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment