Friday, August 21, 2015

Puzzles

Day 332: Mom was doing a puzzle of vintage ads, so my doodle is a quick sketch of a gal reminiscent of that era.

Puzzles are fun, and there is a great deal of satisfaction when you finish one.  Maybe it is something about finally seeing the big picture.

God gives us the big picture, a piece at a time.  He will direct us a step of the way, and we may not know how the pieces will fit. But He is faithful.  Know that the next piece will fit perfectly, but maybe not adjacent to the one just completed.  It won't be until a later time when they all fit together and reveal the final product.

Please, God, bless!

"Whoever heeds instruction is on the path to life..."  Proverbs 10:17a ESV 


Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment