Saturday, August 22, 2015

Mini Muffin, Anyone?

Day 333:  Very busy morning as we enjoyed a back-to-school brunch with some of the boy's class.
It's always nice to see the parents, and meet all of the new families. The kids all seemed to enjoy themselves--lots of sweets (amazing how fast the mini chocolate chip muffins go!) and the hubby and I enjoyed talking to the parents.

What srikes me the most from our conversation is just how "family" they already feel.  We are part of the Body of Christ, so of course that unites us. We all have a common goal for our kids, to be Godly young men and women.

Off to another event, here is a muffin for you!

Please, God, bless!

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."  Proverbs 22:6 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment