Saturday, August 1, 2015

Peeps!

Day 312:  Lovely day at the National Harbor.  I met a fellow Eagles fan in the Christmas store. YEAH! Played in the cool game store, and checked out the waterfront. I think the highlight was the ridiculous the Peep store...who knew they had their own store? Peeps of every flavor, size, some even chocolate covered. Not to mention peep shirts, slippers, pajama pants, magnets, lunchboxes, plushies, etc. And lets' not forget the yellow Volkswagen Beetle with a giant Peep perched on top. Too funny!


What is it about peeps? Besides being cute, they are awfully sweet. I suppose it gives them character. A little sweet every now and again is a good thing!

Please, God, bless!

"My son, eat honey, for it is good, and the drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste."  Proverbs 24:13 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment