Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fantasy Land

Day 313:  My son (and the hubby for that matter) love these games where you get to make up a character and go on an adventure. My husband likes to be a Mage, and my son, his last game he was what I would deem a Leprizombifairy, since I couldn't figure out what it was....but it looked like a leprachaun, with a skull face and wings.  These characters go on these quests.  I suppose its the adventure and the puzzle solving they are both drawn to.

Paul was an adventurous guy.  And he definitely knew his quest.  I often wonder how cool it would be to have a video game for Paul, who was a zealot turned fanatic, bold and brash in his teaching, confident and assured of the end game, and loving and kind at the same time.  I think someone needs to invent that!

Please, God, bless!

"I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city, educated under Gamaliel, strictly according to the law of our fathers, being zealous for God just as you all are today." Acts 22:3

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment