Thursday, August 6, 2015

Debate or Sport?

Day 317:  Republican debates. A ton of candidates, the country in complete dissarray, and this is almost like a sporting event. Sadly, this isn't a sporting event. It's the state of our country.

We have so many issues in this country....its almost overwhelming. The days truly are dark.

We need a Saviour. And a
Saviour we will find. We will either find our salvation in the one who gave his life to save us out of His abiding love; or salvation will be with one who masquesrades as a peacemaker, feigns love, promises equality---just to be revealed as a divider, hater, and one who enslaves.

The days are dark, the choice is yours. Obviously, I will vote my world view, but the bigger choice is where I put my hope. I do not put my hope and salvation in my government. My hope is in God, and God alone. All authorities are in existence by God's hand, for His purposes. I may not like my government leadership, but I trust God more than men.

Choose your candidate, but more importantly, pray!

Please, God, bless!

For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Rom 13:1-5

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment