Monday, August 24, 2015

MUFFIN MONDAY!

Day 335:  I can't believe it, but I am on my LAST 30 DAYS of my doodle challenge!  I can't believe it!  I have no idea what I'm going to do next!

Today was a self-declared holiday at work--what I call MUFFIN MONDAY!  I figure if I can't fix anything, at least I can induce some sugar-induced happy!  Sometimes, its the little things....

Please, God, bless!

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure." Psalm 16:9 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment