Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Coworkers

Day 321:  Did you ever have one of those days at work that is just so disheartening?  It's easy to give in to being overwhelmed, and to be discouraged.  Thankfully, I work with some really awesome people.  If it wasn't for the people, the nonsense would be intolerable. I am very, very blessed by my current team, my coworkers, and looking back over the years, I have had the best office mates!

I have made some great friends throughout my career, and hopefully only a few detractors. I have worked with folks that have made me laugh, made me mad, frustrated me, puzzled me, annoyed me, praised me, crticized me, and amazed me; all of whom have challenged me in one way or another to be better in one way or another--at least I hope that's the case!

So, thank you, and a shout out to all of the great folks I have worked with and currently work with! At the end of the day, it really is about the people

Please, God, bless!

"Behold how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!"  Ps 133:1b

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment