Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Catnap

Day 329:  I'm so happy for my boss, who is vacationing this week and celebrating a family event. However, I will be VERY happy when he gets back.  It's always insanely busy when he is gone.  Our small staff thankfully makes sure that everything is covered, but of course, there always seems to be something ridiculous that comes up and needs to be addressed when he is gone. Today I made the case for a particular effort so many times, I'm starting to feel like a lawyer!

As a result of the day's mayhem, I am pretty pooped! Here is a super quick doodle of a catnap....speaking of a nap.....

Please, God, bless!

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."  Jeremiah 31:25  

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment