Sunday, August 9, 2015

Larry

Day 320:  Visiting in Florida, we saw a little guy that kept peeking in the window.  My son has dubbed him Larry.  I'm not sure if he was checking us out, or wanted to be let into the air conditioning.  In any case, he stuck around on the storm door, gazing thoughtfully into our abode.  I wonder what he thinks, looking at these giant people walking around the house?

There are so many days I look at what is going on in the world, and I feel like an outsider looking in. I wonder what is going on in with these giant sized problems that seem to plague the world, and those who exist oblivious to them.  Like Larry, I gaze, wondering what the deal is.

This pic is a quick sketch of a photo sent to me of another Florida "Larry".  I would have loved to spend more time doing the little guy justice, but I'm sure we all know how that goes!

Please, God, bless!

"He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."  John 8:23 ESV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment