Thursday, August 20, 2015

Surrounded

Day 331:  Praying for so many prayer needs today.  A coworkers mom, another coworker preparing for major surgery, Anne Graham Lotz as she grieves for her husband, A friends recovery from surgery, another friends heart condition, health and protection for family members.  And so many more. It can be overwhelming, the needs, the hurt, the loss...

May God surround those in need with his comfort, peace, and love.

Please, God, bless!

"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the LORD surrounds His people From this time forth and forever." Psalms 125:2 NASB

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment