Sunday, August 16, 2015

PRESEASON!!!

Day 327:  Has anyone else been a tad excited over the start of football again?  Yeah, I'm a big dork when I comes to football--I love it.  It was nice that my team won their first preseason game.  Ok, ok, so its preseason...but still...they won.  Lets hope THIS season we can get through it without some cheating scandal by the Pats...

I hope you all had a great first preseason weekend!

Please, God, bless!

"An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." 2 Timothy 2:5 ESV 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.


No comments:

Post a Comment