Monday, August 17, 2015

Selfie Generation

Day 328:  It is a very different world today than it was when I was a kid.  How quickly things have changed!  The Selfie Generation. Kids no longer feel destined for anything, but think they are entitled to everything. So many kids are raised in broken or non-conventional homes which now is the norm. Kids post their unfiltered thoughts and pictures on social media, and realize too late that words cannot be taken back--especially when posted online. Sex ed is being taught to kids before their tweens, and perversity and violance is prevalant on tv, games, and in society. Tolerance is intolerant, and integrity is lacking. Its no wonder so many kids are struggling these days. So, as the schools tilt back into full swing over the next few weeks, say a prayer for the kids.

Please, God, bless!

"But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea."  Matt 18:6

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment